Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Imagination

I just love how imaginative the boys are these days!

Sunday morning I came home from my run and could hear screeching coming from our house while I was still on the sidewalk! I wondered if these were angry or happy sounds and if I should just keep running. :P

It was the boys, Isaac especially, getting all excited trying to find their new imaginary friend, Ricco. They kept running around telling us where he was - on the ceiling fan, upstairs sleeping, outside. Isaac would run to the back door and screech, 'He's out dare (there)! Out dare! Ricco!' He was having so much fun! Even after church he was looking behind the plants and yelling, 'Ricco!'. Not sure where they came up with this but it is so funny!

Jacob is still loving all the branches in the backyard and likes to make 'tents' for Isaac. He hauls the branches into a circle so Isaac can go inside.



You'll notice he is still into his crown too. (Although, a couple days ago it finally bit the dust.)


Isaac was busy exploring while his 'tent' was being built.


Jacob was trying to coerce Isaac into the 'tent', but Isaac wasn't interested. You'll notice that Isaac is still loving 'Spierman', but unfortunately he too bit the dust. Too many trips into the 'tent' made of pokey branches.


The boys enjoy 'making pizzas' with play dough.

No comments: