Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blueberries and a scarecrow

A local farm has the most delicious blueberries and one Saturday morning we decided to go pick (and eat) some. 


 Did you know the Power Rangers enjoy blueberry picking?



The farm also has some birds that we had fun visiting. 


Speaking of birds.......
We have some birds who think our garden goodies are for them so we made a scarecrow to hopefully keep them away.



Jacob's first attempt at a scary scarecrow face

Second attempt - much scarier!

Isaac's scary scarecrow face - yikes!

Yikes again! We had to wait a day to put him up because we didn't have a big stake.

There he is!

I'll tell ya, he has scared me a couple times! I'll be turning the hose on and out of the corner of my eye I see this huge 'person' in the garden and my poor heart starts a poundin'!

No comments: