Monday, November 18, 2013

Fall fun

We played circus one afternoon. 
Isaac is the daredevil monkey!



Good grief! This kid......

Introducing Jacob the Juggler!


The boys have really been into doing crafts lately. I'm not all that creative so thankfully Pinterest exists and I can copy other people's creativity.
One afternoon we made Minions from the movie Despicable Me out of toilet paper rolls. Jacob and Isaac were pretty proud (even though I did most of the work.)!


Isaac wanted me to take his picture with some fall leaves.

Playing basketball with a soccer ball. Guess what Jacob is asking to get for Christmas!

Halloween! We've got Iron Man and a Minion.

We took Kai for a walk one afternoon and Isaac thought this nubby tree was SO cool and wanted me to take his picture by it.

This was taken on another walk. We decided to go down the alley and found all kids of neat stuff.

No comments: