Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Take Two

Fortunately everyone was healthy the day after Christmas so we were able to celebrate with my family. We just had to wait for my mom to get home from jury duty. But she was sent home pretty early so we could go over for lunch and then open gifts.

I always make photo calendars for my parents and give them at Christmas.



No more playing basketball with a soccer ball. YAY!!

I think my parents picked a winner when they gave Jeff the 'Backroads 4 wheel drive trails' book. 
He had his nose in it during much of the gift opening time. :)


Too many cameras! Which way do I pose?
Isaac's first science kit. Super fun!

This was another great gift. Jacob's nose was in this one a LOT!


So grateful that we could get together and celebrate Christmas with the fam!

No comments: