Friday, July 18, 2008

SPLASH

Today the church had a SPLASH event with a slip-n-slide, wading pools, dunk tank, bounce houses and a bunch of other stuff for families to do. Jacob was really only old enough to do the wading pools, but that was fine because he had fun.



He wasn't too sure about this pool. It had water shooting from it and he got drenched.


His favorite was the water table. I think he would have stood there all day playing with the floating toys.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I was there too, but I didn't see you. How nice that your parents could watch Jacob like that just so you can get stuff done!

Faithy said...

Hey, I was there too, but didn't see you! Glad you and Jacob had fun though. Grady loved the wading pools too, especially the big one at the end of the slide :)