Last week we visited Greenspot Farms for a pumpkin patch tour with our TMOMs group.
Look! It's Superman at the pumpkin patch! He was trying to pose on this hay bale and this is the best pic I got.
We went through a hedge maze which the boys thought was super cool.
We learned about how pumpkins grow. I think Isaac and Ethan (in orange) were just AMAZED at what they were being told.
The boys absolutely did NOT want their pictures taken with their pumpkins - but I took them anyway!
The kiddos got to pet and feed all kinds of animals, most of which my kiddos wanted nothing to do with. Isaac did pet the bunny, though.
Isaac loves the honey house (we've visited before) where they learned all about bees and he got to dress up like a beekeeper. Superman the beekeeper - you don't see that everyday!
Here he is telling some other kids all about the bees in the hive. Maybe one day he can get a job as a farm tour guide.
We stayed and ate our lunch at the farm and afterward the boys wanted to pose in the truck.
Got honey? I love local honey and the boys love eating honey from the farm (and bees) that they visited.







1 comment:
We went to Greenspot farm also. Daniela really have fun, but we got small pumpkins.
Post a Comment