I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that Jacob is getting his first tooth! I noticed Sunday morning that there was a little bump on his bottom gum and yesterday evening we saw a little piece of it emerging. He was a little fussy trying to get to sleep last night, but after I put some teething gel on his gums he seemed better. Now he keeps rubbing his tongue over the little sharp piece sticking up. Cute!
Here's a lovely story from this morning. I got home from our walk, put Jacob down for a nap and was prepping his lunch when I smelled something foul. I checked the trash. Nope. The compost bin. Nope. Me. Nope. Then I looked over at Homer. He was wet on his back and face like he had rolled in something. I smelled him. Yup. He smelled like rotting fish! I went outdoors to tell Alan and he said he had just hosed out the trash can because it smelled fishy from the fish they caught. Guess Homer decided that was a nice place to roll and get icky. Dogs! So I gave Homer a bath and tried to dilute the nastiness in the grass. Fortunately the bath worked for Homer. Not exactly how I was hoping to spend my morning!
1 comment:
Whenever I hear you mention your walks in the morning, I get a little bummed. Sorry I've missed this last week. It's pretty busy at my house!
Post a Comment