We also bought an American flag. Jacob wasn't too interested in posing with it.
I think they were both watching the dog in this picture :P
After naps we went to my parents' for some burgers. I brought a bunch of zucchini and squash to grill and also some greens and veggies from the garden for a salad. Jacob had a fun time playing with all the trucks that Grandpa and Grandma have at their house. He barely ate any dinner because he was just itching to play outdoors. He was pretty bummed when we had to leave! After the boys went to bed, Alan and I attempted to watch the fireworks from his office. We would have had a great view if we didn't have the biggest tree in all of Redlands in our backyard. Okay, maybe it isn't the biggest, but it is ginormous and was blocking most of the show. Oh well. We drowned our sorrows (just kidding, we weren't that bummed) in some blueberry crisp and ice cream that my mom sent home with us.
Hope you all had a safe and wonderful Fourth of July holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment