Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Pool, new hat and storytime

Jacob's pool from last summer sprung a leak, so he was in need of a new one. My parents got him one as an early birthday present and brought it over last week. Good thing they got one when they did. They were going like hot cakes last weekend when the temps were so high.

Jacob had a blast splashing around


He wanted Isaac to come in SO bad so we let him dip his feet in. Here Jacob is trying to show Isaac how to splash with his feet. He is such a good big brother!


The water was a bit chilly and Jacob's lips were a little blue, but he didn't care!


Drinking out of the pool with Homer. GROSS, but boys will be boys, right?


I went on the hunt for a new hat for Jacob since his hat was getting a little small. There weren't many to choose from, but we found one that works.



Isaac in Jacob's old hat. Jacob wanted Isaac to wear his sunglasses too. :D


Jacob has always loved books and now Isaac enjoys looking at books too.


I love this picture

1 comment:

Sarah Schenkel said...

I love that last picture, too! Unbelievably cute! I also love that the things that you and other moms of boys say are "boy things" Aliyah does all the time. We think she'll be a tomboy. (Oh, and we got the same pool for Aliyah--it's been a lifesaver!)
~Sarah