Isaac really liked being in the water too. He got crabby when I took him out!
I'm not winking. It was just really sunny.
Jacob got an early birthday present from his uncle, aunt and cousins. He was pretty excited about them! (Please excuse Jacob's outfit in the following pictures. He was still wearing his mismatched nap jammies)
Mr. Potato Head - My brothers and I had one of these when we were kids and I loved it. I am excited to play with this too. :) It has a lot more parts than it did in the old days!
This was Jacob's creation. He chose all the parts - a buck-toothed police man
He also got a doctor's kit
Paging Dr. Jacob
Lila left this afternoon to spend a couple days with a friend who lives in the desert, so now it is just me and the boys! We decided to grill for dinner again. Sam and Jacob had fun playing in the pool and running around the backyard together while we got dinner ready.
Jacob thought it was pretty fun that Sam was swinging too
Isaac just chilled out on the blanket.
Jacob is going to be so bummed when Sam goes home! He is getting used to being entertained. :P
1 comment:
Glad you are enjoying your company, looks like you've been having fun :)
Post a Comment