Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fall Festival

Last Saturday my parents took both boys to the Fall Festival at The Village. While they were gone I got a chance to clean the upstairs and pay some bills. Its hard to find time to clean upstairs. If I bring the boys up there with me, I spend more time keeping them out of trouble and I can't do it while they nap since their rooms are up there. Anyway, I got it done.

From what I hear, the boys had a lot of fun. Jacob especially loved the bounce house.



Whoopsie!


I think Boppa enjoyed the bounce house too!


Isaac checking things out



Isaac also took a little spin on the pony, but wasn't so sure about it.


Neither one of the boys was all that interested in going to see the animals in the petting zoo. Not sure why the animals freak them out since we have a dog and chickens! Maybe one day.

Thanks, Dad and Mom! The boys had a ton of fun and it was nice to have some kid-free time to get junk done!

No comments: