Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Pictures

Here are a few pictures taken over the last week or so.

Jacob is into lining things up lately - his tractors, cars, shoes - whatever he can find.

One morning he took all the couch cushions off and then later I found him lining all his tractors, trains and cars up on it. He was so proud!


One afternoon I found him lining up all his shoes in the kitchen. He would line them up then move them all to another spot and line then up again.


And don't even think about ruining his work! He gets so frustrated if Isaac comes along and tries to play with the toys. He likes to line up the animals from his Noah's Ark set and Isaac just loves those animals too so when he sees Jacob playing with them, he heads right over. We keep telling Jacob to give Isaac one animal to play with and it has sunk in because now when he sees Isaac coming, he right away hands him the sheep. Always the sheep. Not sure what he has against the sheep, but at least he is sharing - a little.

Isaac loves standing up next to everything! Just look at that happy face. :D



Yesterday I ran upstairs quick to get Jacob up from his nap and Isaac saw me go up and followed me. We have a gate, but it starts 3 stairs up, so when I came down he was standing on that third step hanging on to the gate. I couldn't open it because I would launch him down the stairs, so I had to set Jacob down on the other side and let him go the rest of the way down and then pick Isaac up so I could go through the gate. Then today Isaac decided to get up on the little step stool that Jacob uses to look out the window. He does all this stuff like he's been doing it for years too. No hesitation!

A little afternoon cuddle that soon turned into a wrestling match.

4 comments:

Steven, Sara, Zachary and Andrew said...

That's so funny about lining things up - Zach does that too! Line them all up and then move them to another spot and line them up there too. Must be a 2 year old boy thing :)

Sarah Schenkel said...

Cute pictures! With two boys, wrestling is inevitable, I guess. Jacob had better watch out, though! Isaac might be able to pin him soon!

Brigitte said...

Very fun! Gracie is a row maker too. Must be a first born trait. Then of course the second borns want to mess it up hee hee. So true so true.

Julie said...

love the story about sharing the sheep. so hilarious!