Friday morning we went to the Christian Home with the moms' group to visit the Senior Saints. The kids paraded around the table while the grandpas and grandmas handed out candy. Fun for everyone!
It was really hard to get a picture of the boys together. Jacob didn't want his picture taken and Isaac kept wanting to crawl around. There were lots and lots of attempts and this was the best.
Saturday afternoon my parents came over for their own little costume parade. We went out in the backyard and attempted some more pictures.
Isaac did great at posing as a ferocious lion
Jacob - not so much. He didn't want to pose for pictures. He wanted to run and play. Go figure, huh?
Even though he looks super sullen, I still love this picture
Not sure what he was doing here, but its cute and I think there is a little smile hiding behind his costume. :P
This is what Jacob really wanted to do!
It was pretty hot so we took his costume off and let him ride his bike in his diaper. I am sure he is going to LOVE this picture when he gets older. Its right up there with the picture of my brother Mike riding his tricycle and wearing a doll's dress. Sorry, Mike!
We never did get around to carving the pumpkins we got from the pumpkin patch, but we did set them out on the porch. Now I am kinda glad we didn't carve them because I am going to use one for pumpkin stew later this week. Yummy!
Saturday evening we stayed home and passed out candy to the trick-or-treaters. We put Jacob in his costume again and he had fun handing out candy to the kids. He got scared of one group of older kids and after that didn't want to go to the door. We convinced him it was fine and he soon forgot about them. Everyone thought Jacob was super cute, especially the junior high girls. I was surprised he didn't fight going to bed, but being an elephant is hard work and he was tired!
2 comments:
SO cute! I love the elephant costume. And the almost-naked-toddler costume :o)
Very cute, Patty. I really think you need to scan and post the picture of Mike though.
Post a Comment