Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pictures

I have some pictures and videos from the past month or so that I haven't posted and wanted to share.

Some early morning mess-making. I don't even know why we bother picking up the toys at night since the first thing Jacob does in the morning is throw them all out of the toy box! I guess we'll just say it is for safety sake. What if there was a fire? We could trip and fall on all the junk (I mean toys) laying around.

HELP! I am being buried alive!!

More mess making

And more mess making. Sense a theme here?
This one cracks me up. One day I looked over at Isaac during lunch and he had a piece of pancake on his head!

Jacob loves pushing around this luggage rack thingy. He calls it a motorcycle for some reason.

Isaac likes pushing Jacob's bike around

OOPS! A crash up!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

don't you just love the messes?! love it all!

Jill said...

I love all of the pictures and videos! Maddie has a motorcycle, too...her trike. :) I love the last one of Jacob especially...so fun...those little toddler conversations!

Jessica said...

Conversations with two year olds are great :)