Monday, April 26, 2010

First Haircut

Isaac got his first haircut today and he did so well! I was afraid that he would hate it since Jacob always sits like a little soldier. I couldn't luck out twice, could I? He didn't like getting the paper tied around his neck, or the cape put on, but once that was all in place and he had his Snack Trap, he sat pretty still and didn't fuss much. Whew!

On to the pictures!

Love the raised eyebrows!


This is my favorite! I love how there are 3 hands holding him and his sideways look at the clippers.

All finished! He LOVED looking in the mirror at himself. At one point I thought he was going to give the little boy in the mirror a kiss!


Can't forget big brother! I think the look on his face is meant to convey his embarrassment over how moppy we let his hair get.

He wouldn't look at the camera so I got these mug shots. He looks so much like Alan with his hair slicked like this. I need to dig up a picture of Alan when he was Jacob's age so we can do a comparison.


Oh, I'm sorry, he did look at the camera for a few shots, but they mostly looked like this. :P

2 comments:

Jill said...

I can't get over how much of a little man Jacob is! I love both of the haircuts!!

Two Guys and a Girl said...

So cute! You *did* luck out twice!