Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fun with chalk

One day this past week, the boys were getting squirrely in the house so I suggested we play with chalk outdoors. Jacob thought that was an great idea, so I put them in grubby clothes and we headed out to make a mess of the driveway.

Checking out the chalk. This was the first time Isaac had ever played with it.


Two-handed drawing - impressive!

I like this shot of their matching pose in their matching colored outfits

Dirty, dirty little legs

The chalk doesn't stay whole for long. Half the fun is busting the chalk into pieces.

Very intent

Smiley, chalky faced boy

Fun times!

When both boys started eating the chalk, it was time to call it quits. They were so full of chalk and I didn't feel like giving baths, so I suggested we play in the hose to clean off. Of course, Jacob thought that was an AWESOME idea!!

No comments: