First off, let me just say that it was CHILLY. It wasn't so bad as long as you sat in the sun and the wind wasn't blowing. I thought I would be fine without a jacket, but I was not. We still had a lot of fun, though and those donuts were super yummy - warm and covered in cinnamon and sugar. They just melted in your mouth.
It may look like Jacob wasn't enjoying the donuts, but he DID!

Isaac was more into just licking off the cinnamon and sugar than actually eating the donut.

There were these two big, white, fluffy dogs hanging about. I thought Jacob would be afraid of them, but he went right up and pet them.

Isaac loved the dogs. Too much! We had to shoo the dogs away because Isaac wouldn't leave them alone and they were acting a bit annoyed with him.


Brotherly love

turns into a wrestling match



There were lots of raspberry bushes with old, dried up berries that Isaac just loved picking.
1 comment:
mmmm.... my kids and I had no problem polishing off a dozen of those bad boys :)
Post a Comment