Monday, December 13, 2010

Random Pictures

I have a bunch of random pictures to share. Some of them are rather old, but they never really 'fit' in other posts, so here they are now.

One morning I found this. Decorating by Jacob


Jacob has a play cash register that he LOVES! He'll put his fake fruits in a grocery bag, bring them to us and we'll ring him up. He could play this for hours and hours. We thought that since he loves pretending grocery store so much, maybe he would like to actually buy something from the real grocery store. So one Monday morning when it wasn't very busy at Trader Joes I had him put some oatmeal in his little shopping bag, gave him a few bucks and had him pay for his purchase. The checker thought it was so cute and Jacob just felt so proud to buy something for real.
Here he is with his shopping bag.

And here he is with the change he got back from the store. He carried that around in his pocket all day!

Crazy after bath hair and a crazy cheesy grin! Look at those rosy cheeks! Isaac has the most adorable rosy cheeks.

Last week the kids made pasta necklaces at BBC's stay and play. Jacob was so proud!

Isaac hasn't been feeling well this past week and one morning Jacob was reading to him. It was just precious! Jacob has such a caring heart. If Isaac isn't feeling well or is sad about something, Jacob says, 'I take care of him.'

Our house decorated with lighted garland and little Cypress trees. I have since added a couple poinsettias too.

No comments: