These pictures are horribly dark, but I'm posting them anyway.
Our cool banner
Me waving like a goof.
This is my good friend Daniella and her son Eli. I met her in prenatal yoga when I was pregnant with Isaac. We were due two days apart and ended up having the boys two days apart, so Eli is just 2 days older than Isaac. We met up again at BBC and have lots of play dates. My boys love Eli and talk about him all the time!

We left after we were done walking the parade route because I needed to get the boys in bed. There was no way we were staying for the whole thing anyway! Groups were still waiting to start walking the course when we were finished. It is an insanely long parade and I am glad we were group #23 instead of group #103!!
No comments:
Post a Comment