Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pizza shop tour

This morning we went with my moms' group to tour a local pizza shop. First we watched the guys make the pizza dough into big flat circles using a machine that reminded me of a motorized pasta maker. I think Isaac was a little disappointed that they weren't throwing the dough in the air. All morning he talked about how he was going to throw pizza dough in the air (yeah, right!). We got to go in the pantry where they keep all the dry goods and Isaac tried to climb the shelves. Then we saw the big fridge, and then the dish washing room where Isaac found a fork and tried to put it in the running dishwasher. I want their giant dishwasher that gets dishes clean and dry in 90 seconds! Then we got to see how they make, bake and cut the pizzas. The boys had a lot of fun, but especially loved eating the pizza!

Waiting for pizza




So happy!


So messy!

1 comment:

iammygirlsmom said...

Oh thanks! It's 10:28pm over here and now I want PIZZA!!!

Your boys are adorable! You have so much fun with them :)