Thursday, March 3, 2011

Crafts

A while back someone (Charlee??) posted a link on Facebook for No Time for Flash Cards. Its a website with tons of crafts and sensory activities to do with kiddos. The boys and I are loving the projects! I like them because they are super simple to prepare and the boys love them because they are fun and creative. Jacob is always asking if we can do a craft. I love seeing him so excited about educational stuff! Well, he may not realize its educational. :P

Shape pizza - I did circles, squares, triangles, rectangles and stars. You have stars on your pizza, right?




'I' is for ice cream


I realized after we made these that I should have made the I's more squat to look more like a cone. Oh well. The boys don't care!


'U' is for umbrella - we did this one on a rainy afternoon


This is one of my favorites - 'X' is for xylophone.


We are planning to make a trip to JoAnn Fabrics soon to get some more craft supplies so we can make all the cool letter crafts.

1 comment:

Charlee said...

I have posted a lot about no time for flash cards I used a lot of the projects for Breven when we were doing Occupational therapy her activities work great for motor skill issues!