Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fashion Show

I bought some Thomas the Train undies for Isaac thinking that maybe they would get him excited about using the potty. He's excited about the undies, but we'll see if they spur him on to potty training.

He wanted to try them all on yesterday. I didn't get him in the James pair, but here he is in the Thomas and Percy pairs.


Oh, he just looks like such a big boy!

On a related note, today Jacob was certain that Big Bird was on the front of his undies. Even though I told him that Big Bird goes on the back, he insisted that I put them on with Big Bird on the front. As soon as I put them on that way, he gave me this really weird look. I said, 'That doesn't feel quite right, does it?' His little cheekies were hanging out the back. 'No, mom. Please change it.'

No comments: