Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday morning run

My dad, the boys and I headed out early this morning to Arrowhead Medical Center for a free 5K run. It was fun!

My dad was nice enough to push the boys in the race.


Isaac fell fast asleep


The boys had to get numbers too and after the race we put Jacob's on. He was so proud!




They gave out these awesome headbands and Isaac wore it for a while when we got home. I know this picture is of horrible quality, but I just had to post it because it is so funny.


Next race - the Run Through Redlands! I am going to attempt the 10K. Gulp!
I've been running 5+ miles on Sunday and Tuesday mornings and then on Wednesday evenings I am doing the 5K training course put on by the owners of Baby Boot Camp, so I think I'll be able to handle it. Guess I'll find out!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Way to go Patty! You can do a 10k :)

Ethan is standing next to me and thinks that picture of Isaac is funny too :) He also made sure to tell me once again that Jacob has chickens, lol!