Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Random pictures

Its been a couple weeks since I've posted anything about life around here. I guess I just haven't had the energy due to early mornings and nap refusals. Excuses, excuses, I know!

Anyway, these are just some random pictures taken over the past few weeks.

Isaac loves to wear his hooded towel after bath time. He calls himself a ghostie.


Hugging or wrestling? Not sure.


Isaac loves to help me with chores and wanted to help out with the dusting one day.


I got the boys visors to wear in the bath because they always complain (mostly Isaac) about water in their face while I rinse their hair.


'How does this thing go?'


How cute is this guy? Such a sweet face.


Jacob wanted to try his hand at photography. This is his first attempt. Looks a bit like the pictures my grandma used to take (mom's mom). She was always cutting people's heads off!


Second attempt - I see improvement! I won't show you the third picture he took. Alan would not be happy since it was a close up of him (wearing a bath visor). Bahaha!


Alan did a major trimming of the walnut tree and Jacob has been fascinated by all the branches.
Like his crown? He made it in TMOMs a couple weeks ago and has been wearing it every day. He says he is 'King Jacob'. Isaac puts it on and says, 'I'm a KING!'


My brother got this Spiderman blow up punching thing for the boys a while back and Isaac just LOVES it. He hauls 'Spierman' all around the yard, swings with him and dumps dirt on him in the sandbox. One afternoon he was pretty tired and was just standing there swaying back and forth with Spiderman. I asked if they were dancing. 'No! I'm NOT! I'm not dancing with Spierman!'


I told Jacob to take the stick out of his mouth and he told he was playing the tuba. Gotta love that imagination!

1 comment:

Sarah Schenkel said...

Oh, I'm SO glad you put up a new post! I was feeling like your mom ("If I open your blog up and see a picture of that afghan again..." Haha! Really, I love the afghan.) :-] Great idea with the visors.