Thank you to my dad who took a ton of pictures. I was a lame-o and couldn't get around fast enough to get any good shots.
Getting ready to go!

And he's off! Notice how he isn't really focused on the race.
Looking a bit more focused.
I totally thought I missed the race because by the time I ran up to the finish line, all the kids were already there. I looked and looked for Jacob and then noticed him tootling slowly toward the finish line. Guess it was a good thing he came in last because then I got to see him racing. :P
At the finish line!

Good job, Jacob!

I have to tell a funny story even though it makes me look like a total idiot! After the race, we were all (including my parents, Jeff, Mike, Jennifer) roaming around looking at all the booths and searching for a snack. We decided to get a big, soft pretzel. I went up and handed the guy the money and said I wanted a pretzel. He said 'okay' and moved away from the table. I looked down and there were pretzels on the table so I figured I could just take one. I go back to the fam and start trying to rip the pretzel apart to give to the boys. I keep trying and trying but the stupid thing was so hard! I could NOT rip it apart. I was thinking of bringing it back and saying it was awful and I wanted my money back. I then realized that it was a RUBBER PRETZEL!! DUH!! I slipped the pretzel back on the table, hoping nobody else would notice and waited patiently for the pretzel that the man was getting ready for me. My family may never let me live that one down.
No comments:
Post a Comment