Thursday, May 19, 2011

More pets

The boys started asking to sleep with pillows last week, but we didn't have any extras so I let them use the couch pillows until I could buy something. I did some looking around but couldn't find anything for them. So what did we end up with?

Pillow Pets!!
Oh, how they love these things!




OOPS!

They are really snuggly and soft. Isaac couldn't wait to take a nap with his Puppy Pillow Pet. Even at 4:00 this morning I heard him say, 'A Pillow Pet! It's mine! It's a puppy!'



Today I got more pets - my Easter Egg chickens!
This is Olive and Camellia. Olive is the darker one and Camellia is the lighter one. Aren't they just the cutest little fluff balls?


The boys were so excited to get MORE CHICKS! They really enjoyed watching how Annie and Clarabel were checking out Olive and Camellia when we put them in the box. It really was pretty cute. Isaac loves to pet them and every time we go out to look at the baby chicks he wants us to pick them all up so he can pet each one. 'Another one. Annie.' 'Another one. Camellia'. Jacob doesn't have much interest in touching them, but he did stand by the box for a long time this afternoon just watching them. So fun!!

No comments: