Monday, June 20, 2011

June bug

Isaac was hit with a yucky cold last week, so we pretty much stayed home all week. No Baby Boot Camp. No play dates. No Bible study. No fun! Or at least that is what the boys were thinking at first. Every day it was, 'Where are we going today?' and when I would answer, 'Nowhere today.', there were often moans and groans. From me too, I'll admit. I like going places in the morning and not coming back until almost lunchtime. It makes the day go by faster. So it was a bit of a stretch for us to be at home all day long and find things to do. But we managed.

We cut a little wood



Isaac's mouth is all red from eating berries. He LOVES berries and is always checking to see if they are ready to eat yet.


We played in the water beach ball




We played restaurant. Here Isaac is paying for the food that Jacob is cooking for him. So cute! Jacob's imagination is so fun.


Money bags!




We had indoor picnics


And sleepovers in the tents



This week everyone is healthy again, so we can go back to our normal routine. While I did get a little frustrated with the 'What can I do now?' question all the time, it was kind of nice to just stick around home for a change.

No comments: