Friday, June 17, 2011

A little catch-up

No, not ketchup. Although my boys do love ketchup, or 'dippin' sauce' as Isaac calls it.
This will be a catch-up post with a bunch of random pictures and stories that I haven't posted about yet.

A few weeks ago, I took Jacob to visit the preschool he will be attending in the fall. We wanted to meet the teacher and get a feel for what his day at school will be like. He had so much fun! I think he is really going to enjoy school. He did all the worksheets and crafts, etc that the students did and one of them was working on writing letters. We have had a hard time even getting him to try to hold his pencil correctly, so I thought that since he saw the 'big kids' doing it, perhaps that would spark some interest. So, I bought him a book where he can practice tracing the letters. He LOVES it! He calls it his school book. I have since gotten him the other books in the series and plan to have him work on them this summer. Can't hurt, right?



These were taken on Memorial Day. Yes, I realize that was eons ago! We went to my friend Daniella's for a BBQ. She and her hubby made some delicious chicken, burgers and salads. Here are Jacob and Eli waiting patiently for their dinner while Isaac played.


I made strawberry shortcake for dessert and Isaac gobbled his right up and even finished Jacob's. Love the look on his face here!


Oh, why did I eat so much strawberry shortcake?!?


My little Viva paper towel models



Daniella and I at our Baby Boot Camp mom's night out. One of the instructors hosted a pampering party where we could get manicures, pedicures and/or massages. So fun!!


This is what happens when you let Isaac bring a coloring book to bed for his nap. YIKES!! Where did he sleep?

1 comment:

Sarah Schenkel said...

Oh my! Isaac sure does a great job coloring! I still remember having them in evening nursery and comparing Isaac's and Jacob's coloring strategies and Aliyah just giggling. haha!