A video of the boys saying their prayers at breakfast.
I love how Isaac always starts out, 'Loooord'
This is Isaac reading the 'Thank You Prayer' book that he likes to read before naps and bedtime. We've read it so many times that he can 'read' it on his own. So, so precious!
Here are the words in case you don't understand 'Isaac'.
Thank you for the food we eat
Thank you for the world so sweet
Thank you for the birds that sing
Thank you, Lord, for everything
Thank you for my family
Thank you, God, for loving me
For each and every child, I pray
And thank you for this special day
Amen
2 comments:
They are sooo cute! I just want to smooch Isaac in that second video. It is so cute! I also love how solemn you are in the first video. I would be screeching because they are just adorable. That and kissing their cheeks. :o)
Precious!
Post a Comment