Monday, July 4, 2011

Swimming lessons

For two weeks the boys took swimming lessons. Jacob took a class on his own this year and Isaac did the Mommy and Me class. Both boys LOVED swimming!!

Ready for picture overload??

Jacob swimming with his yeacher, Mrs. Kimm. She is also teaches the music class that the boys go to and Jacob was a bit confused at first when I told him Mrs. Kimm was going to teach him swimming too. He was sure there must be two Mrs. Kimms.


Jacob's class


Isaac doing what he loves to do - SPLASH!!



Blowing bubbles


Isaac's class doing 'Ring Around the Rosie'. When you get to the part, 'all fall down' we dunk them under water. Isaac LOVED it!!




Isaac made me nervous with his jumping because he would get so excited and then not do it well, sometimes almost hitting his head. I explained to him that if he wanted to jump by himself he had to be a good boy. After that whenever he wanted to jump by himself, he'd say, 'I be a good boy, Mama!' He got a lot better by the end. I was so proud of him!



Jacob waiting his turn to jump in


During Isaac's class Alan and Jacob would swim around and practice a bit.




Look at Jacob's awesome jump!


Jacob doing a dive

No comments: