First the big news. Isaac is potty training! I put a pull-up when we are out and about and for naps and bedtime, but when we are at home, he's in undies and hasn't had an accident in quite a while. He loves to wear his racecar (Car movie) underwear! And I love not going through a ton of diapers.
Isaac loves to read the ads. Jacob likes to get in on that too and make lists of the things he wants. Nice, huh?
Our church hosted SERVE a couple weeks ago and on the last day there was a huge slip-n-slide (or slipping slide as Isaac calls it). The boys had so much fun!!
This was in the big pool they have set up at the end for the little kiddos.
We had lunch at my parents' last Sunday. This is Jeff and his girlfriend Natalie. Aren't they too cute?
Isaac wearing his backward cutoff jammies with his foot on the table and a spoon in his toe. Classy, huh?
These are the winter squash we have harvested so far - 4 spaghetti squash, 3 acorn squash and 2 butternut
Love those little fingers pointing!
I went to a baby shower for my friend, Siw a week or so ago (I know her from Baby Boot Camp). She is due to have her second daughter next month. She is from Denmark and didn't have a baby shower for her first, nor had she ever been to a baby shower, so she had no idea what was in store for her that day!
This is the afghan I made for her
Hmmmm....I look bald. I should have turned my head a bit so my bun showed more.
And one with Daniella, the hostess with the mostess.
Isn't that a beautiful table? And look at all that delicious food!
Last week Isaac was feeling a bit under the weather and Jacob wanted to take care of him. So precious!
Look what I registered for!

Yes, that says half marathon, as in 13.1 miles. That I plan to run. Am I crazy? Yes. Am I a little freaked out? Yes. I know I can do it, though. The race isn't until October 30 so I have some time to train.
Anyone want to join me? Come on! You know you want to!! Susanne is doing it too. She's the one who convinced me that it will be a blast!
Here are a couple of oldies.
This must be old because Isaac is still wearing normal jammies!
Isaac is really into Legos now and one of his favorite things to make is cranes.

Homer had his first ever haircut at the groomer. He's 12. Alan tried to give him a summer cut, but this year Homer's fur was just too thick and the razor kept bogging down. Doesn't Homey look so happy with his short summer 'do?
Check out the tail fluff, though. Alan took this picture and promptly brought Homer outdoors to shave it off.
1 comment:
Los Angeles here we come! Whoo hoo, can't wait for the half. Thanks for all the fun updates.
Post a Comment