Jacob loves his big boy bed! Yes, I know he is almost 4, but he was cool with the crib and had a little anxiety about taking the front off, so we waited. From talking to him the past couple weeks, I knew he was ready so we made the switch.
As you can see from the smile on his face, he was SO EXCITED!! He could barely wait to go to bed that night. He's doing really well with staying in his bed too. Every morning he stays in there until we come get him.
Isaac loves S'Mores! Sticky, sticky, but oh so yummy.
We love Baby Katelyn! The boys were so excited that she got to come stay with us for the day on Monday.
Jacob just loves to hold her. He comes up to me and asks in the sweetest little voice, 'Can I hold her, Mom? Can I?'
1 comment:
And baby Katelyn loves her friends. :)
Post a Comment