Thursday, August 11, 2011

Something else we love

We love days at Boppa and Oma's!! I know I have mentioned before that my mom takes the boys about once a week, half days during the school year and full days in the summer. I'm spoiled, but I know that I am so that makes it okay, right?? Well, I guess maybe spoiled isn't the word. It's blessed. The boys absolutely love going over there and I like having some time to myself to get stuff done.

Here are some pictures that my parents took one day when the boys were there.

I love the look on Isaac's face in these. He doesn't look too sure about the whole deal. I'm guessing that Jacob piled all those toys on top of him.



The boys LOVE to paint! I am sure Oma made their day when she pulled this stuff out!



Thanks, Boppa and Oma!

No comments: