Monday, November 28, 2011

Leaves

Last Wednesday Isaac didn't take a nap so we headed over to the park to ride bikes. Isaac is really getting good on his tricycle and rode all the way around the park! He had so much fun!! Jacob is a maniac on his bike and went around a couple times, once with me and was going so fast I had to jog to keep up!
When we came home the boys wanted to play outdoors for a bit so I left them with Alan to pick up leaves while I went for a run. I was gone for a good 45 minutes and when I came back they were still picking up leaves!

Yes, he is sticking a stick in his ear.


I think Jacob did most of the picking up while Isaac did more hanging out.

Guess ya better get out of the wagon if ya don't want leaves in the face!

Every time I look at this picture, I see my brother Mike.

No comments: