So, here are Jacob and Ricco before school on Friday morning.

What? You don't see Ricco? The guy on the right with Jacob's arm around him! Oh. Well, I can't see him either since he is Jacob's imaginary friend. Remember Ricco? He first appeared a year ago and he still exists. And now he even has a friend, Rango! Rango came into being after the boys fought too much over Ricco. Jacob would say, "Ricco is sitting next to me.' and Isaac would say, 'No, he is sitting next to me.' and an argument would ensue. Well, I guess Isaac got sick of fighting over an imaginary friend so he invented one of his own, Rango.
Before this picture was taken, Jacob decided that his schoolmates would not be able to see Ricco so he wanted to take something else for show and tell, but I asked if he would let me take his picture with Ricco anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment