After lunch we did the egg hunt and the boys had a ton of fun hunting all over Boppa and Oma's backyard looking for Easter eggs.

Doesn't Jacob look guilty??




Since my mom filled a ton of eggs, I told the big boys to gather some eggs too.
Here's Mike with his pretty pink 'basket' (sand pail). Can you just see how much he loved that I took this picture?

My mom put balloons in a few of the eggs and those were the hit of the party!
Jeff blew this one up huge and Isaac was afraid of it or mad because Jeff wouldn't give it to him or something like that

Another humongous balloon
This laughter was because that huge balloon popped right over my head! No love. No love.
Then, just as I predicted, Jeff decided to fill the balloons with water. I think water is involved at every Easter party.

Isaac was enthralled with how funny the balloon felt all filled with water.
SPLAT!!

A little fun with calle lillies


SPLAT!!

More fun with balloons. I'm tellin' ya, these things provided tons of entertainment!

And just a little angst - 'Its too high!!'



Isaac really could have used a nap that day. Can you tell by the grumpy faces?
It was Jeff's birthday the weekend before, but he was in Mammoth so we didn't get to celebrate until Easter.
He recently got a smoker so we got him a book all about using a smoker. Lickin' his chops!
I used his new saw to cut the cake. Oh, just kidding! I didn't really.
My dad played his trombone in the Easter service so we busted it out for a little musical fun.
Isaac was not all that impressed by Jacob's trombone skills.
Then this guy showed up on the patio and caused a ruckus! It had a long, long tail and couldn't run fast so Jeff caught it and used it to terrorize us all (my mom).
Hope you all had a blessed Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment