Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hike

Earlier this week we went on a little hike with some other moms and kiddos. I figured it might be a challenge because Isaac has never enjoyed hiking, but thought I would give it another go.

Right when we started out we saw three deer. You can see one of them between the trees. Cool, huh?

Jacob loves to hike and was so excited to go and bring along the hiking stick he made in Colorado last summer.


Isaac was not excited at all and just cried and cried for me to carry him. I made him walk about half of it. Mean mom, aren't I?


Oh, there's a happy face! He was happy because we could see the car and that meant the hike was almost over.

The area we were in has a lot of equestrian trails so we saw these pretty horses out for a hike too.

Enough pictures!


We ended the morning at the park across the street where we all laid out our blankets and had a picnic lunch while the kids played. I had a fun morning - the weather was beautiful, the scenery was gorgeous and the company was fun. Maybe one day Isaac will enjoy hikes too so it can be fun for everyone!

No comments: