Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Preschool

A couple weeks ago we finished our letter-o-the week preschool and I am going to miss it! We had so much fun every week and made some great memories! 

I've probably posted most of these pictures before, but I wanted to do a little recap of our year together. 

This was the first week - Isaac, Josie and Livi all ready to learn about the letter A.

Isaac's first craft


And his first worksheets. He was so proud of himself for writing the letter A!

Josie and Isaac hard at work mixing up some cookie dough. 


Can't wait for those cookies to be done!

Bug Safari!


Whatever Sarah is saying, it must be very interesting!

Snack time may have been the most favorite part! I think almost every week, within 10 minutes of arriving Isaac would say, 'I'm hungry!' because he knew there would be a yummy snack coming soon. 

This was the only picture I got of our end of the year party last week. I went indoors to see what the kiddos were up to and found this. Isaac is looking at an old cell phone and Aliyah is 'nursing' her baby. I laughed so hard I cried! Never a dull moment with these kids!


And this has to be my favorite picture from the whole year because it just so perfectly portrays these kids and what our preschool days were like. Josie has an ice pack on her eye because she smacked into Isaac's head, Livi is wearing rain boots and a tiara and Isaac is wearing boots and holding his new box of Band-Aids. I just chuckle every time I look at this picture!

So, now these kids are on to bigger things next year - preschool at a real school! So thankful for Sarah and Cheryl who were willing to partner with me and do this. Isaac and I enjoyed it so much!

No comments: