Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All Tuckered Out

Yesterday I watched Josh D. for the day. Josh and Jacob had a blast! Of course, Jacob refused his nap. He was having way too much fun! He did fine staying awake that long, until dinner. Alan was feeding him and he was eating really slowly. His eyes started getting that glazed look and he finally just fell asleep halfway through his meal. Every few minutes he would wake up a little, eat a Cheerio and fall back asleep. It was so funny! His little catnap got him through until bedtime, so all was good. :)



Here are the boys watching Veggie Tales. Josh spotted the video in our cabinet and I figured that having them watch a video was an opportune time for me to grab some lunch.



A random picture taken last night.
Jacob was put in the bath right after dinner since the potato had completely dried to his face while he took his little nap. I found this robe in his closet and saw it is sized for 0-9 months so I decided to try it. It was more like a 3/4 length sleeved smoking jacket than a robe.


This is what it should fit like. This was taken when he was almost 2 months old. :P

No comments: