The new 'do. The barber gelled his hair down with that little swoop in the front. So cute!
Yes, that is Homer's nose by Jacob's neck. He was investigating the foreign smell of barber goo.
A funny story from earlier this week: I had an OB appointment on Monday and when the nurse called me back she asked me to step on the scale. There is a handicap bar mounted on the wall in front of it and when I stepped up, I totally ricocheted off the bar. I banged into it hard enough to almost fall back off the scale. Oops! Guess I didn't know my own girth. I looked over at the nurse and she was holding in laughter. I told her to go ahead and laugh. It was pretty funny! I am getting to that unwieldy stage where I bang my belly bump into everything!
In house news, Alan has the playroom painted. It looks so different! No more green walls. I'll have to take a picture next time we go over there. Today he started on the boys' room which will take a little longer because of the size, but we're almost there! We have been moving boxes over like mad fools. Right now Alan is going over with the boxes that I packed today while Jacob napped. He has been taking 3 hour naps in the afternoon this week AND sleeping until 6:00 or 6:30 in the morning. Very nice! I don't expect it to last, but am taking advantage while it does.
5 comments:
Precious! He is so adorable. I had just a great time watching him in nursery this past week.
Cute hair cut! Ethan is in desperate need of a hair cut, I suppose I'd better take him in.
Love the fresh haircut pictures! Hey, when's your big moving day again? I feel like it's coming up soon, and I wanted to double check if we'd be around to help out or not. Do you already have someone lined up to watch Jacob while you move the big stuff?
He looks cute. See you tomorrow.
He's so darn cute! I love his "new do"! He's not a little baby anymore!
Post a Comment