After lunch we stayed outdoors and relaxed in the sunshine while Jacob played. I went in to nurse Isaac and when I came out someone told me that I may not want to come out. Apparently Jacob had dumped a bottle of Gatorade down his front. Oh well. That's boys, right? And I didn't need to worry about him being sticky because shortly after that he started playing with the hose and got drenched!
It all started so innocently with Grandpa teaching Jacob to drink from the hose
And Jacob playing with the watering can
Then the uncles gave him the hose and this is what went down
What fun! We all just laughed and laughed. It was so funny to see his reaction when the water got him too much.
Jacob playing in the bouncy seat while his clothes were in the dryer. Uncle Jeff had strapped him in and he didn't like that, as you can see from the look on his face
Now, isn't this just a lovely Easter picture? We didn't get any nice pictures of the family so this will have to do. :D
Isaac and Oma with the stocking she made for him
These aren't Easter pictures, but I wanted to share them because they are funny. :P
Jacob wanted to play with Isaac's little bed the other day
I love the look on his face in this one!
And this was when Jacob could actually fit in the bed. Man, they grow up fast!
1 comment:
the joys of toddlers!!! loved the video :)
Post a Comment