Yesterday Jacob and I played with chalk on the driveway. He didn't do a whole lot of drawing. He was more interested in taking the chalk out of the bucket and putting it back in, eating the chalk and throwing the chalk. :P
Like the chalky bum? He was covered in chalk by the time we were done.
One thing Jacob likes to do is help me unload the dishwasher. He's pretty good at it too. :) He did figure out how to open it and one day Alan found him taking dirty dishes out unsupervised. So, off to the store I went to get a lock for it.
One of his obsessions lately is brushing his teeth. He is constantly pointing at the bathroom door and doing the sign for toothbrush. He doesn't really like us to brush his teeth, though, and of course he doesn't do a proper job, so it can be a bit of a battle. Now I give him another toothbrush for him to use while I use his to do the real brushing.
Oh, and if I have to read 'Mother Goose' one more time, I think I'll scream. I've read that book about 500 times the past couple weeks and some of those rhymes are just weird. But, Jacob loves it, so I'll keep reading it. :D
1 comment:
Daniela also keep brushing her teeth. I guess is a phase. Now I just close the bathroom, so she is not into everything.
Post a Comment