This is a result of digging his hands in the dirt and just flinging it around, then wiping it all over his face. Look how proud he is!
We had a pretty good week with lots of playing outdoors, even when it was windy and chilly. Tuesday evening we went to an end of the semester fiesta at the university and it was cold! Yes, it is the end of another school year for Alan already. He gave his exam on Wednesday and turned in his grades yesterday. He is going to work with a research student this summer, but that won't begin until after May term. He has been busy working in the yard these past few weeks. Better to do that now before it gets too hot! Then this summer we (he) can work some more inside the house. There are many projects on hold right now!
Isaac is doing well, although some days are better than others, depending on what I eat. Chocolate and beans are out and I am trying to figure out the other offenders as well. Some nights we sleep on the couch together because the only way he can get comfy is to sleep on my chest. My poor little baby! Some days all he does is fuss, but other days he is perfectly content and will sleep and coo the day away. Perhaps I need to start writing down what I eat each day so I can look for trends. This is so new to me because with Jacob I could eat anything. Even though he is a little on the fussy side (it really isn't that bad - some babies are WAY worse), Isaac is just the sweetest little thing and I just can't help kissing those chubby cheeks! He is growing like a weed and has already grown out of all his newborn clothing which is no surprise because he eats all the time!
3 comments:
He may have a touch of reflux. Breven was like that when it wasn't as severe as it got. Some other culprits are dairy, veggies (there are many) and caffine(if you drink it) good luck!
I keep trying to figure out who Jacob looks like. In this picture I think I see your brothers. So fun.
That's awesome. We should get him some archeology tools.
Post a Comment