Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Meet BOB

BOB is the newest member of our family, our stroller family, that is. The sidewalks in our neighborhood are atrocious! They are cracked and bumpy and most of the curbs are not handicap accessible. The double stroller I have just was not easy to use. Whenever I would hit a bump, Isaac would jump and his eyes would pop open. I need something with big, rubber tires and a good suspension. BOB fits the bill! We took it out on its maiden stroll this afternoon and it rides like a dream.

The boys are all set to roll


After the first walk

I went out on a second walk because the purpose of the walk was two fold. First we wanted to try out the stroller. Second, we wanted to try to get Jacob to sleep. He refused his nap this afternoon, so I thought this was a good opportunity to get him to sleep a little. He did fall asleep after the first walk, but as soon as we pulled into the driveway, Homer barked and woke him up. So off I went again!

Good job BOB!


The best part is what I paid for the stroller. We received money as gifts for Isaac, had a bunch of Amazon certificates and the stroller was 10% off. After all that, I paid a whopping $2.10!! That sure made this Dutch girl happy!

5 comments:

Steven, Sara, Zachary and Andrew said...

That's got to be the best price I've ever seen on a BOB! Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

You are so Dutch! Love it.

Julie said...

sweet new ride! welcome to the family, BOB.

Jessica said...

Wow, $2.10 would make me happy too! Especially for such a nice stroller :) How fun!

Ceci said...

Wow. What a good price!!:) and the stroller is very nice too.