When we got home Jacob was like a wild banshee! I put Homer outside so Jacob wouldn't torment him, but Homer was going wild and jumping up on the sliding glass door because thunder freaks him out. I let him indoors, but put him in the bathroom while I nursed Isaac so Jacob wouldn't pester the poor dog while I couldn't supervise. Surprisingly, Homer walked right in. Guess he was ready to escape the crazy boy! When Jacob and I were going upstairs, Homer practically knocked us over to get up there (there's a safety gate so he can't come and go as he pleases). Homer hasn't been upstairs in months, so I'm not sure why he was so desperate to go up there. I can only guess that he was trying to escape the thunder. he didn't want to come down either. I had to beg and plead him to come down the stairs. Weird.
Of course Jacob wouldn't nap this afternoon. The rule is that if you don't nap, you have to rest a little, so we laid on the couch and watched a cartoon. He obviously needed a nap because I just looked over and saw this. Hee Hee
So anyway, that has been our day. Guess the thunder and lightning makes everyone a little crazy (at least toddlers and dogs).
This picture was taken yesterday at Boot Camp. On Tuesdays, there is always a little activity planned for the kids while we do our cool down. Yesterday was water painting, which is just taking a paint brush and 'painting' the sidewalk with water. The kids had a blast and stayed clean. Whoo hoo for that!

On Sunday a friend of ours gave Jacob some tractors that her son no longer uses. He LOVES them! When he walks into the living room and sees them he says 'Whoa!' and runs over to them. Its so funny! Thanks, Charlee!
2 comments:
The thunder freaked out Ethan too... what a crazy day huh?
Your welcome I knew he would like them he looked like a tractor kind of boy!!
Post a Comment