Monday, June 29, 2009

Slacker

It has been brought to my attention that I have been a slacker in regards to my blogging. I didn't realize it had been over 2 weeks since my last post. OOPS! So, here are a few pictures taken over those 2 weeks.

Jacob loves wearing our shoes. Here he has on Alan's sandals, even on the correct feet!


We have been going to the Saturday morning farmer's market and getting some really yummy stuff. Jacob wanted to play with the carrot tops so here he is waving it around.


Sometimes Isaac just doesn't want to sleep in his crib or pack-n-play so I let him nap on the boys' couch. He used to nap in the swing, but we had to say 'bye-bye' to it after I found him hanging half-way out of it one day. Yikes!


My mom brought over some left-over flowers from a graduation and Jacob wanted to smell them. He loves 'flowees' as he calls them. :P


Isaac likes to play with toys now and Jacob loves bringing him things to play with.


There. That catches me up on pictures. Next up is a post about our weekend in Napa. :D

1 comment:

Steven, Sara, Zachary and Andrew said...

Glad to see all is well - I too was wondering what had happened to your blogging. It's not like you're a busy mom with 2 little boys ;)