Thursday, July 2, 2009

Isaac's 3 month pics

A couple weeks ago, Mark L came over and shot some pictures of Isaac. He got some great shots! You can see all of them at
http://markleonardimaging.smugmug.com/gallery/8762683_XBWQY

Here are a few of my favorites





This one makes me laugh. The way their hands are makes them look like they are doing a rap or something.


I am in LOVE with this picture!


Isn't this so sweet?


Isaac fell asleep about 5 minutes after Mark got here. Of course! So, we thought we would get some sleepy baby shots.




I guess that was more than a few. :P

2 comments:

Ceci said...

He looks really handsome, and he is growing so fast, he doesn't look like a newborn baby anymore!!.

Brigitte said...

They are both so cute. Can't believe he is that old already. Love the one of him sleeping. I just go nuts for sleeping little babies. So peaceful. I still go in and watch my children sleep. So calm and just precious.