At about 11:30 Jacob said, 'Hep me night-night'. Guess that full tummy and the fact that Isaac woke him up early this morning made him sleepy. I took him up to his bed and he was out for almost 2 1/2 hours. Isaac went down for a nap around noon and Alan and I decided we deserved a nap too since Isaac had us up at 4:30. Sleep training is oh so fun.
After everyone was up from naps, we went to Greenspot Farms. I didn't even know about this farm until I read about it on other people's blogs. What a cute place! Neither of the boys were fond of the animals, but I had fun looking at them. I didn't think Isaac would be bothered by them, but when a goat jumped up on the fence to get a closer look at us, Isaac made this funny, 'AHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!' noise and started to cry. Then he did it again when we looked at the llama and the horse. Oh well. Guess we'll just have to keep exposing them to animals and maybe they'll grow to love them too. While we were there we picked out a couple pumpkins for the boys and also got avocados and some of the farm's honey.
Of course we took a load of pictures!
Jacob loved the kids' wheelbarrow
He thought the big tractor was pretty cool!
Our little lumberjack
Picking out some pumpkins
Getting a picture of the boys together was nearly impossible. It took a lot just to get Jacob to sit next to Isaac. He was much more interested in checking out all the pumpkins than posing for pictures. Go figure!
Jacob's worried look is because of a dog running around
Isaac loved the crinkly corn husks
We were about to leave when Jacob found the wheelbarrow again. We had some time before Isaac needed to go down for a nap so we just loaded our purchases in the car and let Jacob push the wheelbarrow around for a while.
2 comments:
What fun! We really need to check that place out.
Cute pictures... isn't that place fun? I thought it was so cute.
Post a Comment