We have been thoroughly enjoying the cool fall weather! Fall is my favorite season and I am glad it is finally here. Now its time for hot cocoa, apple crisps, soups and all the other yummy fall goodies. Last night we had turkey chili and corn bread. Yumm-o!
We've been spending more time outdoors now that the afternoons are bearable again. The boys just adore being outside. Jacob likes checking for 'matoes' and eggs. We are getting 1 or 2 eggs each day. How fun is that? I just love it!
Last weekend Jacob spent a couple nights at my parents' while Alan was in Austin for a conference. I got a ton done around the house. It is amazing what you can accomplish without a toddler underfoot! It was pretty strange around here with just Isaac and me. So quiet!
I didn't pack warm enough jammies for Jacob. Who knew it would be so chilly when the weekend before was 108 degrees? Fortunately my parents are creative and put some of Oma's socks on Jacob.
That is one classy lookin' drummer!

Isaac is having a ton of fun exploring the house.
I think I mentioned before that we had to remove the doors off the boys' kitchen because Jacob was slamming them and driving us to insanity. Well, those cupboards are the perfect place to put toys for Isaac. He will sit there and play by the kitchen for a long time. We call them the hidey holes. :D
Danger Baby in training
Jacob has been a huge source of entertainment this week - as always!
The other night for dinner we had a stir-fry with snap peas. I cut them up for Jacob and he got creative and put them on his thumbs.
Last night I was folding laundry before Jacob went to bed. This is why I rarely fold laundry while he is around.
Putting underwear around his neck
Searching for some more
The finished look!
Jacob loves to dance! He also likes to play 'night-night' and list everyone who is night-night or should be night-night.
No comments:
Post a Comment