Friday, October 23, 2009

More on Isaac

A couple new developments this week. First of all, Isaac is now crawling on his hands and knees 100% of the time. I don't think I saw him do the army crawl once all week!

When Isaac had a fever last week, I kept checking for teeth, thinking that may be the reason. I never felt anything and then Jacob and I got fevers too so I knew the fevers were sickness related. But then, earlier this week when we were playing outdoors, I was trying to fish a leaf bit out of Isaac's mouth and got poked! There is a tiny bit of tooth poking through on the bottom. His first tooth!

Isaac has been pulling himself up to stand next to everything lately, but this morning was the first time I found him standing in his crib. No pictures of that since it was at 5:00 am, but here are a couple pictures of him playing with Mr. Potato Head by the chest of blankets.




For the past couple days Isaac has been a total Mama's boy and won't let me out of his sight and wants me to hold him all the time. If I go into another room he starts crying and crawling to find me. He does okay with Alan if I am not around, but if he catches sight of me, he starts trying to get to me. Not sure what this is all about, but its kind of wearing on me. I can't get anything done! Hopefully its a phase that passes very soon!

Here are a couple pictures of Jacob doing a couple of his favorite things, just so he doesn't feel left out this week since I mostly posted about Isaac.

Sitting at the computer. He loves to just hang out in this chair and bang on the keyboard or watch my screensaver pictures pop up.


This week he discovered that getting into the toy box and emptying it is great fun! Isaac loves it too, as long as he doesn't get hit in the head by flying toys.


One evening I could hear all kinds of racket coming from the playroom. When I came in I found Jacob cleaning up the toys. I asked Alan if he asked Jacob to do that and he said, 'Nope. He just started doing it himself.' Awesome!

No comments: